Imagine that you’re attending a fancy wedding. Everyone is dressed up in suits and dresses…and gowns and tuxedos. Photos are being snapped. A nice-looking crowd is kicking it on the dance floor.
Out of the corner of your eye, beyond the stemware and centerpieces…
…you see one of the other wedding guests…
…dressed in a coral sweat suit.
You think….you believe…you KNOW that that wearing a body-hugging, split-to-the-knee, mid-drift showing, yoga outfit to a wedding is just plain wrong.
And, it irritates you because this girl looks comfortable and you’ve got a blister from doing the hokey-pokey in heels.
- Ignore it;
- Think you’re out of touch with the fashion scene.
- Gossip about her outfit with the other well-dressed guests;
- Casually touch her arm to discover if the fabric is velvet or velour;
- Get drunk and ask her to dance; or
- Get confused, go to the hotel gym in your formalwear, and start running on the treadmill.
I usually try #1, then ponder #2, then do a little of #3, then blog about it.
Have a Happy Monday Everyone!